Friday, March 16, 2012

Quick Updates (MIA again)

Hello Dearies! I am so sorry for being MIA again and again. The previous weeks have been super busy. Seriously, no words can measure it. I have a few days left before I leave for Europe and join the Ateneo College Glee Club. We've been rehearsing daily and unendlessly (aside from my office work) that's why I try to make the most out of my free time (sleeping mostly).

But don't worry! Cause I am probaby posting 3 more entries before I leave. Another good news is, I will be blogging on tour as if you are with me. I will try my best to discover and try out European drugstore makeup brands. New product reviews to watch out! Wait for FOTDs as well. And yes, I will be food blogging as well.

I currently have mixed emotions right now. Anxious and excited actually. Literally feeling butterflies in my stomach. Wah! Anyway, I hope you're as excited as I am. That's it. See you on my next post!

Bye for now (quoting Faye LOL)!

No comments:

Post a Comment