Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Season's Greetings

Hello everyone! I know that I've been MIA for such a long time. And I think I owe you a little explanation. Christmas season is always a busy one for the Ateneo Glee Club. We had performances almost everyday (yes, even on weekends) thus giving me no time to blog. But I promised myself that this coming 2012, I'll make blogging a habit.

Anyway, I made this blogpost just to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year to come! I have to say that I am stoked for 2012. So many things to look forward to! I can feel that 2012 will be a more exciting year for all of us!



By the way, here's a sneak peek of some of the products I will be reviewing soon.







Aren't they lovely? I got these babies last Christmas from my brother.
Well, I hope that got you a bit excited for my upcoming posts. And oh, I almost forgot. I know that I just started blogging, and yes I know that my hits are nothing compared to other local beauty bloggers. However, I would like to take this oppotunity to thank all of my readers (whether a you're a friend or just happen to pass by). It's always a joy to read and hear your comments about my posts. I will try my best to grant your requested tutorials and reviews.

That wraps up my blogpost! I hope you're all enjoying your holidays. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment