Don't you just love raiding other people's Kikay kit? Haha! Well I do! (My friends know that!) I always want to check out different makeup products and when i find it interesting, I try it out myself.
A few days ago, I asked my twitter friends on their Top 5 Kikay kit must-haves. Such a joy to read their response. But thankfully, this is not Twitter and I will not limit my list to 5! (Cause there's just too many great makeup products out there) Today, I'll give you my Lucky 12!
Here's what's inside my Makeup kit!
1. MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in NC42
Love love the coverage! I found my best match since MAC has the best shade collection.
2. MAC Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer in NC35 (Smart Officemates' gift)
3. IN2IT Waterproof Eyebrow Colour
4. MAC Brow Set in Girl Boy (My sister's gift)
5.Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
6. Blistex Lip Tone SPF 15
6. Herbench Prettywhenpinched Cheek and Lip Tint
Like I said in my tweet, this is a clone of Benefit Benetint but way cheaper. When I'm not in mood to put on makeup, I just put this on my lips and cheeks to add color to my face. Did I say that pigment lasts all day?
7. Benefit Coralista (Cas' gift)
The next products are things that I don't normally use everyday. They are my 'ADD-ONs'! Whenever I feel like changing my look for the day, I rely on these stuff that I also carry everyday.
8. Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner
9. Revlon Double Twist Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black
10. Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick in Buff
11. Revlon Matte Lipstick in Mauve It
12. MAC Russian Red (My brother's gift)
That's it! You might imagine that I have a big makeup kit but you'll be surprised and wonder how I can fit everything in it.
Share yours as well! I'd be very interested to know what's inside your makeup kit! :)
Btw, I'm super excited to share to you my new makeup traincase! Not the fancy kind but it's one of my dream makeup train-cases! :)