Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Clozette.co - Your One Stop Shop

Have you visited a site that’s a one stop shop for girls who can’t get enough of fashion and makeup? I personally hate it when my personal site is bombarded with pictures of items on sale. As much as possible, I want to separate my ka-KIKAYAN from my social life and share it only to people who find it interesting too. Well girls, I think I found a social networking site that caters to our fashion and beauty needs.




I just recently discovered Clozette(www.clozette.co), which is a SEA Partner of US-based Glam Media (another big name in social networking), through another makeup guru. Clozette members consist of women from the Philippines, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and other parts of the world.

Why is it exactly a one stop shop? Members of Clozette are not only given the freedom to share fashion or beauty tips, photos, items and lookbooks but it’s also a place for shopping! What more can you ask for?  You can either shop until you drop or create your own store for FREE.

After signing up (which is super easy and fast btw), I posted my photos on my closet. Like I said, you get to share your fashion and beauty interests. Also, you get the chance to visit other’s virtual closet too. You can ‘Like’ and comment about it, just like other social networking sites.

But of course, you have to visit the best part….the Bazaar (http://www.clozette.co/bz/?gafrom=topnavnl)! In this section, you can find different categories to choose from or even post items you wish to sell and create your own store. 

Believe it or not, creating a store is an easy peasy and will only take you 20 minutes. (Visit http://www.clozette.co/show/page/edm_bazaar)


But since I’m not a seller, I go window shopping. Haha! By just clicking the item, you’ll be able to see the full details of the product and its price.


I think you girls should check out clozette.co now and give it a try. Anyway, it’s for FREE and who knows, you might actually find the item you’ve been looking for. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment