Thursday, June 6, 2013

Long Overdue Haul Post! (For Review Soon)

Hello ladies! Here's another quick haul post as teaser for my upcoming reviews. Some where sponsored and some where purchased with my own moolah.

KKCenterHK Goodies

Let me start with my sponsored goodies all the way from Hong Kong. Got a box of wispy lashes and metallic eyeshadow trio from KKCenterHK. The lashes have been very handy during my makeup gigs.

K-Palette Zero Kuma Concealer

Next is another one from Hong Kong that my friend got me as pasalubong. I've heard so many good things about this and I also have great things to say but let me do that in my review post. :)

Benefit 'Hello Flawless' Oxygen Wow Liquid Foundation

Finally, my go-to foundation as of the moment, which I got for half the price during the Benefit sale in Greenbelt 5.

Have you tried any of the products mentioned? What do you think of it?

Get up close and personal by following me on Twitter and Instagram!


No comments:

Post a Comment