Quick folio post! I have to make this really really fast. Here are the photos from Stef's wunderbar recital. Thank you John Cas for lending me these wonderful photos. Basically, I used metallic brown hues to emphasize her lovely eyes. For the 1st part, I used warm pink on her lips to complement her purple gown. :) Also did her messy updo and yes, I know that I need to improve my hairstyling skills (if I even have one...LOL)
Red lipstick goes well with her yellow dress. The color combination is just superb. I changed the hair accessory to a red flower for the second part. PEG? You got it right! Beauty and the Beast! :)
And by the way, this is just the 1st of her 4 Voice Recitals. I can't wait to watch the next 3! Great job Stef and thank you for trusting me. :)
For people interested, here are the products that I used:
1. GOSH Velvet Foundation Primer
2. Revlon PhotoReady Foundation
3. Revlon Age Defying Moisturizing Concealer
4. Maybelline Clear Smooth Face Powder
1. NYX Blush in Cocoa
2. Avon warm orange blush (removed label)
3. Benefit Coralista
1. Urban Decay Primer Potion (UDPP)
2. Sephora Color Play 5 in 1 Palette (Palette no.2 ''Coffee in New York'')
3. Revlon Matte Eye Shadow in 001 "Vintage Lace"
4. In2it Waterproof Eyebrow Colour
5. MAC Brow Set in "Girl Boy"
6. Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner in Black
7. Prestige Skin Loving Minerals Eyeliner in "Onyx"
8. Laneige Multi Function Mascara
9. Generic False Eyelashes
1. ELF Lipstick in "Gypsy"
2. Chanel Glossimer Lipgloss in 96 "Iris"2nd Part
3. MAC Matte Lipstick in "Russian Red"
4. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in "Nude Lustre
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4