Thursday, October 27, 2011

Glacey Raids Your Kikay Kit: An Introduction

Welcome to my 1st blog "gimik"! These past few weeks, I've been thinking of a concept that will make my blog different from other bloggers. With the help of a few friends, I finally came up with an idea. Something that I actually love doing... raiding one's Kikay Kit! Don't worry! This doesn't mean that I won't be doing the usual stuff. Product reviews and folio posts will keep on coming (the list is long enough). But this series will hopefully put more spice to my blog!

Basically, this segment will feature a Kikay Kit of someone I know (it can be a friend, relative, colleague or client), as well as a look using the products inside this person's kit. There will be a few Q&A's that will give spotlight to 2 products. One of which is a makeup item that the person can't live without and another is an item that the person wants me to review (all of which should be inside her Kikay Kit).

You don't only have the opportunity to take a peek on someone's makeup kit and see a variety of beauty products (may be a cult favorite or something new to your eyes), but you also get an instant product review from me.

How amazing is that? :)

Another cool thing is that you can actually participate by leaving a comment on a particular post and choose another product that you want me to review separately (again, it should be part of the featured Kikay Kit). I already have one victim in line and I can't wait to blog about it! I'm sure you'll love her Kikay Kit as much as I did.

So there you go! I hope this will keep you reading my blog, who knows, you might be my next victim. LOL

*Suggestions will be accepted. Once I post my 1st episode, I would appreciate feedback to make this segment better.*

Ciao! ♥

Follow me on Twitter @glaceyloiz

1 comment: