Sunday, January 22, 2012

First FOTD and Unexpected Binging

Hallo everyone! Kung Hei Fat Choi! Isn't it fun to celebrate New Year's Eve twice? Actually, the thing that excites me the most every Chinese New Year is tikoy! It's really good especially when coated with egg. Yum!

Anyway, as stated in the title, this will be my first Face Of The Day post.  I'm a bit hesitant to post this but what the heck. Like I said, I want to make my blog more interesting.



I had this look yesterday (January 21, 2012) for a Glee Club performance at Makati Shangrila Hotel. After singing, our dearest patron treated us to Circles. Weeee! She never fails to surprise us. Thank you Ma'am! And yes, sira na naman ang diet.


Precious Foie Gras with Arugula, Strawberry and Balsamic Vinegar Sauce

I didn't know that Circles has unlimited Foie Gras now cause they didn't have that last time I ate there. Didn't take that much picture cause we were all busy eating and  taking rounds.


On to the FOTD! This is my second time to use my UD Naked Palette and as usual, it's the best eyeshadow experience. It stayed all night especially when used with UDPP. Since it was just a mass, I made sure that I used neutral shades for my eyes. But I chose some metallic and shimmer e/s to add more dimension and flavor.




 Products I used:

FACE:

- GOSH Velvet Face Primer
- Revlon Photo Ready Foundation in 09
- Revlon Age Defying Moisturizing Concealer in Medium
- MAC Studio Fix Foundation in NC42
- MAC Fix+


CHEEKS:

- NYX Blush in Cocoa (for contouring)
- Revlon Powder Blush in Smoky Rose
- Benefit Coralista

EYES:

- San San Eyebro Pencil in 03
- In2it Waterproof Eyebrow Colour (Check out my Eyebrow tutorial here)
- UDPP
- UD Naked Palette (Shades: Virgin, Naked, Half-Baked, Smog, Darkhorse)
- NYX Eye Pencil in White
- Revlon Color Stay Eyeliner in Black Brown
- Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner in Black
- Prestige Skin Loving Minerals Eyeliner in "Onyx"
- Maybelline Hyper Curl Volume Express Cat Eyes (Waterproof) in Feline Black

LIPS:

- Blistex Lip Tone
- L.A. Colors Lipstick Matte in Caramel Cream
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in "Nude Lustre"

That ends my first FOTD and hopefully you liked it. It's a very wearable look and something you can sport anytime.You can even have this look in time for the Chinese New Year.

Watch out for my next Glacey Raids Your Kikay Kit  post featuring a gorgeous fashion blogger who's a dear friend of mine. :)

Comments? Suggestions? List them down below. :)

Follow me on Twitter or GFC!

No comments:

Post a Comment