Click 'Read more' to see more photos.
I used gold and pink shimmer to my eyes, just enough to let it pop. Applied the same colors to the corners of my eyes and lower lash line. I sealed the deal with black gel liner and mascara. Seriously, I think anyone can do this look, especially the eye makeup (no special blending whatsoever).
As you can see, I also opted for strong brows to add a bit of definition and to frame my face better. And finally, I used coral blush and lipstick to make the whole look a screaming Spring. Don't you just love pink and coral together? So refreshing to the eyes. I can't stop imagining orange popsicle and pink lemonade. :D
Love my blush scarf, flattering for any skin tone.. (c)Royd SantiagoWell, we just got lucky that day cause the Philippine Residence has a gorgeous garden. Ave, Ai and I can't resist it that we have to do an impromptu photo shoot.
With the famous fashion blogger (who happens to be a friend of mine), Aileen Clarisse. She also has a Lookbook post in this same garden. Don't you just love the yellow flowers? (c) Aileen Clarisse
And of course, with my best friend, Ave. We always have the perfect Spring photos! :)) (c) Aileen Clarisse
Me loving Spring! Lol (c) Royd SantiagoList of Products Used:
1. The Face Shop Face It BB Cream
2. MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC35
3. MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in NC42
4. Maybelline Fit Me Powder Foundation in 355 (used for contouring)
5. MAC Fix + Spray
1. Revlon Matte Blush
2. Benefit Coralista
1. Urban Decay Primer Potion
2. Ever Bilena Mousse Eyeshadow in Amber
3. Gold and Pink Eyeshadow (part of Sephora 5-in-1 Colorplay Palette)
4. Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Line
5. Maybelline Hyper Curl Volum' Express Cat Eyes Mascara
6. Essence Eyebrow Designer in 02 Brown
7. In2It Waterproof Eyebrow Colour
8. MAC Brow Set in Girl Boy
1. Blistex Liptone
2. MAC Amplified Lipstick in Morange
Watch out for my other FOTDs and travel blogs. Don't worry cause I already started writing them.:)
What's your favorite Spring/Summer makeup trend?
Again, follow me on GFC, Twitter and Instagram (@glaceyloiz)