Tuesday, August 28, 2012

EOTD: Sunshine Through My Window

So how did you spend the past 2 long weekends? That basically explains why I was MIA these past few days. I spent most of the time relaxing and catching up with family and friends. Anyway, this will just be a quick post on a look I tried on our concert in Ptuj, Slovenia.

This is another look you can create with your Urban Decay Naked Palette. Though the palette consists of neutral shades, it's still possible to create a number of looks by just combining the colors. Again, since I want to highlight the eyes, I used neutral lips and blush.


I had to shoot with sun light directly on my face for you to see the lovely metallic colors. I used 'Toasted' and 'Darkhorse' for that smokey yet still feminine effect.


That's another quick EOTD post! What's your favorite color in your Urban Decay Naked Palette?

You have few days left to join my giveaway! Finally, don't forget to read my new tutorial!I'm sure that post will be helpful to you ladies.

Click the photo to know how to win this loot!
>
Click photo to go to the tutorial

Wee! Back to blogging again! Watch out for my next posts! :)

Follow me on Twitter, GFC and Instagram!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE! <3
    You did a great job! I cant wait to get new UD eyeshadows :)


    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! UD eyeshadows are awesome! :)

      Delete