Wednesday, September 26, 2012

August Makeup Haul (Don't Miss The Pink Case)

Hello ladies! I would just like to share with you my haul last month. It's not a lot but I think you'll find it quite interesting. Let me go first with a new eyeshadow palette gifted by a friend on my birthday. I've only had 2 Smashbox items in my kit. I really like the quality of their products but I find them a bit pricey. We all know that Smashbox is famous for its face & eye primers, cream liners, O-Glow, HD foundation, etc. So yeah, you can tell how much giddy I was when I received it from my friend (Hello Cas!).



A lot of makeup brands are now coming up with great eyeshadow palettes that include primer and eye liner. These things are very ideal and handy when traveling. Aside from that, you get to mix and match different colors!

It has 15 eyeshadow colors (1-15) and 5 cream liners (16-20). The palette is a mix of matte, shimmer, satin and glitter eyeshadows.

Don't you just love the shades? You can go natural to smokey anytime with this thing. This was the Holiday palette released by Smashbox last 2011. No wonder why the colors are so festive. Plus, it comes with the Smashbox Photo Ready Lid Primer, which I heard works almost the same as Urban Decay Primer Potion (UDPP). I'm also excited with the cream liners that can also function as eyeshadow base. There are so many things to say about it but it's better to put that on my review post.

This next item is a charmer, mainly because it's an eyelash case and it's PINK. Hahaha! I have been looking for an eyelash case to properly store my falsies especially if I need to re-use them. Normally, the boxes of these falsies are disposable so it's such a hassle to find a nice place to keep them.


I really love how functional it is. It's like one of those things you never thought you actually need. You'll be assured that your falsies will be in shape. You can even store your lash glue underneath. One thing to love as well is the clear cover that lets you take a peek of the lashes inside. But you know what's the best thing about it? The price! I got this at Daiso for Php88.00 only! Crazy right? That's why I love these Japanese stores. They surprise me every time I visit.

That ends my haul post today. It's now midweek and approximately 24 hours from now, I'll be on my way to Cambodia. I can't wait!!! :D

For more updates and to get more close & personal, follow me on Twitter, Instagram and GFC.

2 comments:

  1. i love the eyeshadows! :) Keep posting!

    ehmjaybornales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The palette is really gorgeous. Thanks for passing by! :)

      Delete