Friday, September 21, 2012

Product Review: Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor

Hello beauties! Before the week ends, let me give you a quick product review of the much-raved about lipstick of Maybelline. We all love Maybelline's Moisture Extreme lipstick line but this item is for ladies who want to give more color to their lips. I'm sure you've heard about Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor. If not, then keep reading. :)


The new lipstick line of Maybelline comes with a simple yet sophisticated packaging. Sine it's not the round type, it's easier to rest on a table without worrying of it rolling all over the place.


I got this from a Duty Free shop in Camp John  Hay for a bargain. Since it's tax-free they just converted the US price using the exchange rate that day. I've been eyeing this lipstick for quite a while already but like I said in previous posts, I'm trying to lessen my hauls since I still have a lot of products to review.

Here are swatches of Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor in 553 Glamorous Red. Chapped lips will not be a problem as this lipstick has honey nectar to keep your pucker moisturized. This product is a red with coral tinge, which I think is very wearable. It's definitely not too bold but not too neutral either. Unfortunately, after visiting drugstores, I discovered that this shade is not available locally (Only available in countries like India and Germany).


PROs:
1. Creamy Texture
2. Color Pay-off is great!
3. Moisturizing
4. Affordable (Php399)
5. Packaging
6. Color Range
7. Glides easily on your lips
8. Color is very wearable

CONs:
1. Lasting power is not great

Overall Rating: 4.5 out of 5

This lipstick color is something that you can wear everyday. I love my matte lipsticks but the moisturizing effect of this product is definitely a plus. There are so many shades available and I can't wait to check it out. Actually, I'm particularly eyeing on Fifth Ave Fuchsia, Fuchsia Fever, Crazy for Coffee and Tinted Taupe.


There goes another product review! I hope you girls learned more about this lipstick. Do check it out and I think you'll like it that you might just purchase one for yourself. ;)

Have a happy weekend!

Don't forget to check out my latest tutorial (Eyelining in 5 Steps)!

Follow me on Twitter, Instagram and GFC!

2 comments: